As part of a multi-million Euro project, the international technology company Analog Devices in Limerick was recently upgraded with a new fit-out to create a fresh modern office environment.The installation was completed by Southern Mosaics based in Ennis, Co. Clare.
A strong combination of flooring products was used including Polyflor sheet and luxury vinyl tiles as well as Dessco Carpet tiles. Vinyl flooring from Polyflor's Classic Mystique PUR, Expona Design PUR and Harmony FX ranges were used throughout the building. Desso carpet tiles, Dash, Frisk and Palatino were used in various combinations to give identity to interior spaces throughout the building.
- The linear, silver toned Light Contour 7214 from the award winning Expona Design PUR range was chosen to complement the surounding grey carpet tiles at the tea and coffee stations around the office
- Classic Mystique PUR in two complementary grey shades, Silver Mist 1430 and Nocturne 1380 were installed within the office canteen to provide a neutral base for the bright furniture and food serving stations, the two colours creating different zones and pathways
- Harmony FX sheet vinyl was also installed in the stairwells
- Dash is part of the Desso Patterns @ Play collection and uses a striking combination of irregular blocks, lines, colours and comes with EcoBase backing as standard.
- Frisk, part of the Touch collection is a richly structured tile with natural irregularities giving the impression of a hand-woven textile and provides a sense of serenity and calm in corridor and public areas.
- Richly luxurious Palatino was used to make a stylish statement in meeting rooms and office spaces.
For more information on how we can help with your project, please contact your local office using the information below: