Elvery’s Sports, Ireland’s leading sports stores recently had renovation work completed in it’s Bridgewater store in Arlow, Co. Wicklow.
Before laying the new floor covering major work was done to remove the existing floor covering consisting of porcelain tiles on the main shop floor and vinyl tiles at the back of the store. Some walls were also removed to give a more spacious open appearance which left deep channels to be filled. The foundation work was completed using F.Ball & Co. Stopgap products as follows:
- Prime channels with Stopgap P131 and fill with Stopgap 600 Base
- Strip vinyl tiles from floor and prime with Stopgap P131 and prime over porcelain tiles with Stopgap P141
- Screed over whole floor with Stopgap 300 Heavy Duty underlayment.
Over 800m2 of new floor covering was laid selected from Polyflor’s Expona Commercial Stone & Abstract PUR collection suitable for extreme foot traffic.
Please click on the following product for more information:
- Polyflor Expona Commercial Stone & Abstract PUR 5068 Cool Grey Concrete 609.6 x 609.6mm tile
- Polyflor Expona Commercial Stone & Abstract PUR 4106 Bronzed Salvaged Wood 203.2 x 1524mm plank
- F.Ball & Co. Ltd Stopgap P131 primer
- F.Ball & Co. Ltd Stopgap 600 Base
- F.Ball & Co. Ltd Stopgap P141 primer
- F.Ball & Co. Ltd Stopgap 300 heavy duty smoothing underlayment
Work was completed by Tom Walsh Flooring Contractors, Limerick.
For more information on how we can help with your project, please contact your local office using the information below: