Provincial Floorcoverings Ltd owns and operate this Website. Use of this Website (www.pfl.ie) and the products and services available within are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you are agreeing to all of the terms. From time to time we may update these terms, we recommend that you check this page regularly to stay up to date with our latest changes.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend, or restrict our services without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our website contains links to other websites, which may not be owned or run by PFL. Each of these websites should have their own terms of service and we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You must not misuse this Website. By using our website you accept that you will not:
- Commit or encourage a criminal offense
- Transmit or distribute any form of virus, or any other malicious content
- Post offensive or obscene content
- Hack into any aspect of our services
- Infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights
- Attempt to use our website to "spam" us or our users
- Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of, or accessed through, our website.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or any viruses that may infect your computer software/hardware due to your use of our website or downloading any material from it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights of all software and content (including photo images) on our website are protected by Irish and European copyright laws. All software or content on our website remain the propery of PFL or of our business partners that have given us permission to feature their software/content. You may store, print and display the content supplied on our website solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish or distribute any of the content featured on our website.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your order will be added to your credit account with PFL. Your existing payment terms for your account will apply for all online orders
- You should not attempt to exceed your credit limit with orders made via our website
- All orders are subject to availability
- All orders are subject to confirmation of the order price.
- All advertised prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to amend any incorrect prices when invoicing for an order
- Despatch times may vary according to availability.
- You must have the authorisation of your employer prior to using our webshop on their behalf
- When placing an order, you agree that the details you provide are accurate
- We retain the right to refuse any order made via our website
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until you receive confirmation that your order has been accepted. Despatch dates will also be confirmed at this time.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Orders may only be made by customers with a credit account with PFL. Orders made will be added to to your account. Your usual payment terms will apply for all orders made online via our webshop.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images, and third party copyright
Any trade marks or third party images featured on our website are owned by their respective owners. Trade marks, brand names, and third party images are used solely to describe or identify the products and services they provide and are in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to PFL.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. Please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to exercise our rights in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.pfl.ie. Any waiver of any provision of our terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of PFL.